Please read the following carefully to understand what information we collect from you when you visit our site and how we will use it.
Information we may collect from you
This Site is for use by people over the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from younger people.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.WoodysPopcorn.com.
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or corresponding with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not required to complete such requests
Where we store your personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on a secure server. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Use of your personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To fill your orders;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- We use email addresses to send our customers special promotions or product information.
- If you wish to not to receive these email announcements, please send an email to WoodysPopcorn@Outlook.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject field.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your request to be processed.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are placed under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal information, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Leaving Our Site
Our site may occasionally contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.